Business: A Survival Guide
What can a business do under emergency quarantine? How can you protect your business, minimize losses, and get right back into it after restrictions have been lifted? The Roscongress Foundation is launching a series of virtual events to help business people save their businesses.
On Friday, 3 April, the Roscongress Foundation will be hosting an online conference entitled “Business: A Survival Guide”. The broadcast can be found on the Roscongress-TV YouTube channel and on the official Roscongress Foundation Facebook account. It kicks off at 12.00.
Numerous support measures are being introduced at the federal and regional levels to support SMEs. Discussion participants – well-known experts in the field of legal and tax consulting – will be here to answer the questions of greatest concern to entrepreneurs in the current environment. How should one handle wages during the non-working week? File tax reports and get a tax deferral? What measures have been introduced to support SMEs and how should we make use of them? What international trade regulation measures will be in place?
· Measures to support SMEs and particular industries through tax reduction.
· Filing taxes and deferred tax payments. Tax administration.
· Dealing with wages during the non-working week.
· Taxation of individuals on income from deposits and operations with debt securities in the Russian Federation.
· Measures to regulate international trade.
· The establishment of a 15% tax on payment of dividends to foreign shareholders (participants). What will change and when?
Dmitry Babiner, Partner, Head of Corporate Taxation in the CIS, EY
Alexey Nesterenko, Partner, Head of the CIS Tax Policy and Tax Dispute Resolution Services Group, EY
Yulia Timonina, Partner, Head of the Tax and Accounting Preparation Group, EY
Irina Novikova, Senior Manager, HR, EY
Anna Savon, Director, the Private Taxation Services Group, EY
Anton Shishkin, Director, the Customs Regulation and Foreign Trade Group, EY
Hosted by Alexey Bobrovsky, Head of the Russia-24 TV Channel Economic News Service.